The Future of Healthcare is Built Around the Consumer, Not You.
Healthcare organizations are rethinking their role(s) in the new healthcare economy. Social, mobile, analytics, and cloud technologies are the underpinnings of new business models that fuse technology and traditional services. These new models will fundamentally alter how healthcare organizations interact with patients and one another to deliver care and manage health while keeping costs down.
Cash-rich companies are creating new opportunities with startups – designed to disrupt and invade the healthcare venture space – nibbling at the edges of the traditional healthcare ecosystem. Technology, retail and hospitality models are being used to engage the consumer directly and leverage the workforce.
It’s an awesome time to be in healthcare.
You Will Learn To:
• Advance your own understanding of the healthcare market
• Identify core components of healthcare’s new business models
• Evaluate your organization’s readiness for this new future of healthcare
• Understand how these new business models impact the consumer, the payer and the provider
• Identify new opportunities within your organization
• Healthcare leaders who want to build their knowledge
• Health plans, Delivery systems, and their partners
• Product design teams who want to better understand market opportunity
• Leadership teams of health plans and healthcare delivery systems