EXIT is a suitable conference for those who must overcome personal or professional challenges. It encourages the audience to incorporate to their daily lives lessons of leadership, motivation, planification and strategy.
Eduardo Strauch was part of a group of common people facing an extreme situation in one of the most hostile environments on the planet. He uses his experience as a survivor as a starting point to generate a successful outlook on any kind of enterprise. He Highlights the importance of creating committed teams which are capable of staying focused and doing their best to overcome any obstacle. The conference can be adjusted to the specific needs of the public. It's target audience includes companies, educational institutions, organizations, and other groups of people.
Structure of the conference:
2. A short video that summarizes the tragedy of The Andes.
3. Content (approximately an hour and 15 minutes): -
Opening our eyes to a new reality
- Leadership, organization, teamwork
- Clear objectives
- Difficult decisions
- Breaking the taboo. Creating a new conscience
- Creating the New Society
- My encounter with death
- Finding an EXIT
- Reborn. Infinite possibilities
- Turning the negative into positive
4. Q & A The conference is available in English or Spanish.