This keynote is about:
• Learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect - in a masterful way
• Learning verbal and non-verbal communication skills in depth to build deeper connections with others
In this world where electronic communication is seemingly taking over, effective communication skills have become more important than ever. Have you ever asked yourself, “How much is the way I am communicating, or not communicating, costing me?”
That’s the question Vinh Giang helps to answer for influential leadership professionals around the globe. In this powerful keynote, he shares the value of learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect -- in a masterful way. Most of our life experiences both professionally and personally are based around relationships, and those relationships affect the quality of our business and life. When you learn verbal and non-verbal communication skills in-depth, you build deeper connections with others. The better you get at using your instrument, the better the quality of life you’ll have.
If you are ready to bring powerful business and life-changing communication skills to your team, this is the topic for you.
Vinh will present on the following ideas during his talk:
• Implementing the 4 communication archetypes
• Identifying the 5 fundamental elements of communication Important
• Overcoming communication fear
• Using body language to communicate effectively